Announcments
  • REALIST NEWS: Where you don't have to worry about drama. No Spam posts and STAY ON TOPIC. This is an important news website.
  • Registered Members: You can now "Favorite" any thread. See THIS THREAD

When posting content located on some other website, please post no more than 20% of their content and always provide a link. Also, Multiple forum handles/IDs are NOT permitted.
If you see a spam post please click the "Report" button on that specific post. Also, what I don't want on my forum is name calling and cussing at people or direct insults. Thanks

Thread Rating:
  • 27 Votes - 3.11 Average
FEMA prepares for HAARP Earthquake on New Madrid Fault Line
02-22-2011, 05:16 PM
Video FEMA prepares for HAARP Earthquake on New Madrid Fault Line
ok...this has been sent to me several times in the last couple of weeks and I've decided to post his latest video here so everyone who has 33 minutes to spare can have a watch and make up their own decision on what they think of this info and how to prepare or not,the one thing that doesn't add up is the number of global wildlife kill we've seen in the last several months. Some of which aren't near the area's he mentions and others are and also checked out the last link he mentions about the mind control and it seems that since I enjoy hearing and researching conspiracies you'd figure we would have heard about all those Australian divers sooner than now,assuming the story is real.

Anyhow don''t be shy to post your thoughts after watching the video especially if remember some of the Webbots prediction regarding Mass diaspora in the USA,above 40th latitude as safe zone,ect... back in 2009.

Thanks!

FEMA Prepares for HAARP Earthquake on New Madrid Fault Line

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-22-2011, 07:34 PM
RE: FEMA prepares for HAARP Earthquake on New Madrid Fault Line
Ive watched this several times. i think there is possible experimentation going on. they probably are testing their equipment to see whats possible, and could give a ***** about us. also keep in mind that gas companies are weakening bedrock and poisoning water tables by fracking.

one thing I don't get about the evidence in the video is the 120degree angles... I see equilateral triangles, which are 3 60degree angles... cant figure it out.

Goats are like mushrooms. If you shoot a duck, I'm scared of toasters.
--
Please Watch This:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOZycbm3s08
A warning from 12g
---
Visit My Youtube-a-ruby-doob
02-23-2011, 09:15 AM
Information RE: FEMA prepares for HAARP Earthquake on New Madrid Fault Line
(02-22-2011 07:34 PM)12gaugeangel Wrote:  Ive watched this several times. i think there is possible experimentation going on. they probably are testing their equipment to see whats possible, and could give a ***** about us. also keep in mind that gas companies are weakening bedrock and poisoning water tables by fracking.

one thing I don't get about the evidence in the video is the 120degree angles... I see equilateral triangles, which are 3 60degree angles... cant figure it out.

120+120+120 = 360
02-23-2011, 09:17 AM
right. that would be two triangles. not sure how you get 2 triangles from 3 points.

Goats are like mushrooms. If you shoot a duck, I'm scared of toasters.
--
Please Watch This:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOZycbm3s08
A warning from 12g
---
Visit My Youtube-a-ruby-doob
02-23-2011, 09:48 AM
Lake michigan might be the lake that the web bot report said was going to drain. jsnip better take some of his silver and buy a boat.
02-23-2011, 11:45 AM
Could this be otherwise related to the superwave theory? Apparently there were supposed to be 12 waves coming as per a video from a user called Mr Astralwalker in youtube

There are other people like Earth-Keeper that say they will have another "activation" like in October and all the anomalies in Arkansas started after the 10th of October. Apparently this one around March solstice will be in Galveston

Also apparently there is this people from the Wingmakers that are allegedly sending energy from the future. I heard a DVD from Camelot with a woman Deane that said they were responsible for the Chile and Haiti quakes last year

It does not make sense to spend so much money to create a quake in an area that is not densely populated, why not California instead?
02-23-2011, 12:39 PM
I am hip.... I sent these links to JSNIP 2-5-2011

FEMA Requests 140 Million Packaged Meals with a Shelf Life Only 36 Months for a Specific Disaster Scenario

http://www.datelinezero.com/2011/01/24/f...-scenario/

Earthquake Preparedness Program / NLE 2011

http://www.in.gov/dhs/3376.htm

The New Madrid Seismic Zone and the Wabash Valley Seismic Zone.

http://img121.imageshack.us/i/gasa.jpg/

http://img31.imageshack.us/i/gas12.jpg/
02-23-2011, 05:02 PM
CASE ORANGE Indicts United States of Global Manipulations

[Image: HAARP-WMD.jpg]

Quote:The United States Navy and Air Force have joined with the University of Alaska, Fairbanks, and built a ground based “Star Wars” weapon system located in the remote bush country of Alaska. Scientific evidence reveals that it is now active.

The US has developed a new type of weapon called the High-frequency Active Auroral Research Program (HAARP). HAARP zaps the upper atmosphere with a focused and steerable electromagnetic beam. It is an advanced model of an “ionospheric heater.” (The ionosphere is the electrically-charged sphere surrounding Earth’s upper atmosphere. It ranges between 40 to 60 miles above the surface of the Earth.) HAARP is a super-powerful radiowave-beaming technology that lifts areas of the ionosphere by focusing a beam and heating those areas. Electromagnetic waves then bounce back onto earth and penetrate everything — living and dead.

The official HAARP website states that the High-frequency Active Auroral Research Program is mainly an academic project with the goal of changing the ionosphere to improve communications for our own good. However U.S. military documents put it more clearly — HAARP aims to “exploit the ionosphere for Department of Defense purposes.” Communicating with submarines is only one of those purposes.

The press releases by the US government insist that the HAARP project is no different than other ionospheric heaters operating safely throughout the world in places such as Arecibo, Puerto Rico, Tromso, Norway, and the former Soviet Union. However, a 1990 government document indicates that the radio-frequency (RF) power zap will drive the ionosphere to unnatural activities.

” … at the highest HF powers available in the West, the instabilities commonly studied are approaching their maximum RF energy dissipative capability, beyond which the plasma processes will ‘runaway’ until the next limiting factor is reached.”

If the military, in cooperation with the University of Alaska Fairbanks, can show that this new ground-based “Star Wars” technology is sound, they both win. The military has a relatively-inexpensive defense shield and the University can brag about the most dramatic geophysical manipulation since atmospheric explosions of nuclear bombs. After successful testing, they would have the military megaprojects of the future and huge markets for Alaska’s North Slope natural gas.

Looking at patents which built on the work of a Texas’ physicist named Bernard Eastlund, it becomes clear how the military intends to use the HAARP transmitter. It also makes governmental denials less believable. The military knows how it intends to use this technology, and has made it clear in their documents. The military has deliberately misled the public, through sophisticated word games, deceit and outright disinformation.

The military says the HAARP system could:

* Give the military a tool to replace the electromagnetic pulse effect of atmospheric thermonuclear devices – an atmospheric thermonuclear detonation would create an EMP effect and cause a wide area blackout.

* Replace the huge Extremely Low Frequency (ELF) submarine communication system operating in Michigan and Wisconsin with a new and more compact technology

* Be used to replace the over-the-horizon radar system that was once planned for the current location of HAARP, with a more flexible and accurate system

* Provide a way to wipe out communications over an extremely large area, while keeping the military’s own communications systems working – HAARP can now knock out communications and electrical grids anywhere in the World with pinpoint accuracy.

* Provide a wide area earth-penetrating tomography.

* Be a tool for geophysical probing to find oil, gas and mineral deposits over a large area. The United States used HAARP to reveal Afghanistan’s wealth of mineral deposits worth by US accounting to be over $1 trillion. The war-ravaged countryside of Afghanistan has been hiding nearly $1 trillion worth of minerals, the New York Times reported on June 14, 2010. A team of American geologists and Pentagon officials discovered the mineral deposits. The Pentagon is in charge of HAARP and they have a team of geologists who look over the HAARP data, not from Afghanistan but from the US.

* Be used to detect incoming low-level planes and cruise missiles, making other technologies obsolete.

The above abilities looks like a good idea to all who believe in sound national defense, and to those concerned about cost-cutting. However, the possible uses which the HAARP records do not explain, and which can only be found in Air Force, Army, Navy and other federal agency records, are alarming. Moreover, effects from the reckless mis-use of these power levels in our natural shield — the ionosphere — could be cataclysmic according to some scientists. Scientific data has already declared that such a weapon is responsible for the accelerated melting of the glaciers, responsible for record heatwave and droughts, as well as responsible for most of the hurricanes, monsoons, flooding, earthquakes and other more catastrophic events of the last two decade.

The HAARP United States Patent 4,686,605 states:

“Thus, this invention provides the ability to put unprecedented amounts of power in the Earth’s atmosphere at strategic locations and to maintain the power injection level particularly if random pulsing is employed, in a manner far more precise and better controlled than heretofore accomplished by the prior art, particularly by detonation of nuclear devices of various yields at various altitudes… ” page12

“…it is possible not only to interfere with third party communications but to take advantage of one or more such beams to carry out a communications network even though the rest of the world’s communications are disrupted. Put another way, what is used to disrupt another’s communications can be employed by one knowledgeable of this invention as a communication network at the same time.” page 12

“… large regions of the atmosphere could be lifted to an unexpectedly high altitude so that missiles encounter unexpected and unplanned drag forces with resultant destruction.” page 14

“Weather modification is possible by, for example, altering upper atmosphere wind patterns by constructing one or more plumes of atmospheric particles which will act as a lens or focusing device. page 14

… molecular modifications of the atmosphere can take place so that positive environmental effects can be achieved. Besides actually changing the molecular composition of an atmospheric region, a particular molecule or molecules can be chosen for increased presence. For example, ozone, nitrogen, etc., concentrations in the atmosphere could be artificially increased.” page 14

… could also serve as a means for … focusing vast amount of sunlight on selected portions of the earth. (cause a heatwave and drought for a targeted area)

Eleven other Patents documents in detail how to make “Nuclear-sized Explosions without Radiation,” Power-beaming systems, over-the-horizon radar, detection systems for missiles carrying nuclear warheads, electromagnetic pulses (EMP) previously produced by thermonuclear weapons and other tricks – all underlaying
picture and text taken from here:
http://presscore.ca/2011/?p=846
02-23-2011, 05:50 PM
Cheap earthquake detector ($30) can be bought here: http://www.amerrescue.org/qal.htm
May give you the chance to get to a safer place.
04-28-2011, 12:36 PM
Exclamation NLE excersise fully underway here in Chicago
I was correct NLE 2011 is fully underway here in Chicago local news covered about 30 seconds worth of information. For days now I witnessed military helicopters coming and going as well as heard air raid sirens for days as well. We shall see... peace

Quote:The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government and shall protect each of them against Invasion.

-Article IV, Section IV of the United States Constitution.

http://www.youtube.com/italianlad69
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-28-2011, 02:45 PM
Thanks CD, I hadn't seen the Case Orange video before. What on Earth could Evil Illuminati Nihilists be smoking?! The auroral frequency arms race would obviously cause total degradation of all natural healing life rythms and vibrations into a dissonant cacaphony of standing wave interference. They will surely destroy the whole planet if high voltage experiments and deliberate attacks continue. Stupid sadists won't even have anyone left to enjoy tormenting in their man made HELL! All life is being nuked in a radioactive microwave and they want to turn up the power to see how fast it will explode? War is waged just to see who can make other nations the most miserable. Winner gets nothing but lifeless starving Zombies. TPTB must be souless machines, built to destroy all natural life.
H U M A N ! H U M A N ! H U M A N !

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclamation Netanyahu "Red Line" Now Claiming 478 Innocent Lives In Gaza - Murder Continues People4People 1 250 07-21-2014 11:58 AM
Last Post: People4People
Exclamation "Red Line Choice And Outrage" -France 1st Country In World To Ban Pro-Palestine Demos People4People 1 271 07-18-2014 10:13 PM
Last Post: abacus30
  Obama's Border Solution: Build FEMA Camps Thinker 1 467 07-11-2014 07:37 PM
Last Post: Thinker
Video Earthquake Hits Hudson Highlands Rattles Residents Near Nuclear Plant People4People 0 407 07-06-2014 10:28 PM
  Bombshell: Janet Napolitano To be Governor of FEMA Region 10 Thinker 0 425 07-05-2014 11:28 PM
Bug Red Line Netanyahu Endorses ISIS Invasion Of Iran: Let Them Annihilate Each Other People4People 3 1,058 07-04-2014 01:24 PM
Exclamation FEMA & World Health Organization Prepare For A Mass Pandemic People4People 2 1,177 06-24-2014 12:55 AM
Thumbs Up Nigeria Fishermen Reject Shell's $50 Million "Red Line" Offer People4People 0 226 06-21-2014 03:41 PM
Lightbulb FEMA Partners With DHS On PSYOPS Campaign People4People 0 254 06-09-2014 07:55 PM
  HAARP shutting down...say whaaa>? 13vocals 3 322 05-25-2014 11:32 PM
Exclamation Air Force Admits Weather Control via HAARP and New Tech People4People 1 321 05-15-2014 08:26 PM
Question Florida Couple Fined Thousands Of Dollars For Feeding The Homeless - FEMA Agenda? People4People 0 325 05-15-2014 06:07 AM
Thumbs Up Last Line of Defense: New Organization Aims to Protect Citizen Journalists People4People 0 247 05-14-2014 02:27 PM
Exclamation FEMA "America’s PrepareAthon" 2014 - What American's Need To Know People4People 0 673 05-06-2014 12:47 PM
Video HAARP's Arkansas Tornado Clears The Path Right Where The Oil Pipeline Wants To Go! People4People 1 441 04-30-2014 07:04 PM
Exclamation FEMA Activating RED & BLUE Along With Month Long World Military Drill In US People4People 5 780 04-22-2014 09:16 PM
Shocked Radio Station Holding Auction For California Earthquake That Hasn't Happened Yet People4People 1 528 04-20-2014 07:25 PM
Question O2T Code For All FEMA Camps Using Guantanamo Results? People4People 0 365 04-14-2014 08:40 PM
  Too much drama... Laugh a little.. Blood moon, earthquake etc. NickNick 0 352 04-14-2014 02:15 AM
Last Post: NickNick
Question Red Line Exists - Obama Didn't Lie, What Side Are You Living On? People4People 2 574 04-13-2014 01:39 PM