Announcments
  • REALIST NEWS: Where you don't have to worry about drama. No Spam posts and STAY ON TOPIC. This is an important news website.
  • Registered Members: You can now "Favorite" any thread. See THIS THREAD

When posting content located on some other website, please post no more than 20% of their content and always provide a link. Also, Multiple forum handles/IDs are NOT permitted.
If you see a spam post please click the "Report" button on that specific post. Also, what I don't want on my forum is name calling and cussing at people or direct insults. Thanks

Thread Rating:
  • 12 Votes - 3.17 Average
Dr. Owuor - Prophecies
02-21-2011, 10:30 PM
Dr. Owuor - Prophecies
The latest Max Keiser on RT video reminded me to watch this:

He makes a ton of predictions... some of them valid.

Goats are like mushrooms. If you shoot a duck, I'm scared of toasters.
--
Please Watch This:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOZycbm3s08
A warning from 12g
---
Visit My Youtube-a-ruby-doob
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-21-2011, 10:35 PM (This post was last modified: 07-14-2011 08:26 AM by Tony Chims.)
RE: Dr. Owuor - Prophecies
bla bla bla.....kesha kesha

the most high
02-22-2011, 12:53 AM
Yeah but he predicted nuclear war in late 2010 when Koreans were sabber rattling but nothing happened. I shall watch the video however. Thanks.
02-22-2011, 12:54 AM
he's not always right. and a lot of times the predictions come true way after. if nothing else its a little interesting.

--
Please Watch This:
A warning from 12g
---
02-22-2011, 01:30 PM
(02-22-2011 12:53 AM)BLACKSTAR76 Wrote:  Yeah but he predicted nuclear war in late 2010 when Koreans were sabber rattling but nothing happened. I shall watch the video however. Thanks.

Yes, it seems like absolutely everyone was wrong about the end of 2010, as if the future would have really been diverted into a different one.
02-22-2011, 08:14 PM
many futures.

--
Please Watch This:
A warning from 12g
---
05-11-2011, 11:14 AM
have noticed thatpeople who seem to have the gift of prophecy are sometimes right, sometimes partially correct and sometimes completely wrong.The same tends to apply with psychics and so on.I look at the guts of the material.I advise people to be wary of definitively giving specific dates, numbers and places,and for hearers of the msg. to be wary of this also.Often u will find the msg. in essence is correct but exact dates, names and places, because of incorrect interpretation of the vision, dream or other impressions will give impression of apparent failure.Also do not expect, a perfect life from imperfect men.If God chooses to use people whose lives do not always line up with scripture,then so be it.Do not miss the msg. because of this.I have dreamed about horses in horseracing.Some win some not.It can also be a warning not to bet on it.It is up to u how u interpret the dream and how u act on it.A thing that I like about Dr. OWOUR is his repentance msg.Repentance is sorely needed within the Church, in order for cleansing of the overall, worldly Systems.I think that his Geography is rather inaccurate,and that his minders tend to overstate, so called accuracy.I was a Jehovah's Witness in the early-mid 1970's.The Watchtower Organization, said that 6000 years of MAN's existence would occur in 1975.Overzealous members of the individual congregations were saying the end would come then.They were all wrong.I see the danger of many preachers,doing similar things with, originally sound moves fom God.I have had impressions with some similarities,to that of Dr. Owour.I have to be very careful in my interpreting what is given me.Our life experiences and where we were educated and where we learned our Churchianity, therefore our Theological teachings will colour and influence the interpretations given.I notice, Dr owour refers to Rapture.This word is not in any Bible.Therefore he must be using own theology here.We shall wait and see whether Tasmania area disaster pans out.I too concur with elements of this.I don't know, what is intended to be literal, or what is figuratively understood, but I think there is going to be some sort of disaster,maybe the fall of the Government over The Greens and/ or their policies.The CHURCHES there need to stand up and be very vocal to effect change there and hopefully this will begin the turnaround for the rest of Australia.Repentance generally ushers in a new move of God.
05-11-2011, 04:59 PM
prophecy is not 100 percent. And it doesn't get all the chains of events correct either. What it does is give a glimpse if things continue where they are going, but there are many things that divert the path. Sometimes things can't be changed, only delayed like how the Terrminator series depicted.

A lot of time some of these prophetic visions get misinterpereted and people thing the vision has come true, but it might mean something else or an event to come later. I have people who have visions in my family and have had some before...

"a foundation built on lies is always bound to crumble
those who aren't humble shall tuble to the earth"
MURS
05-11-2011, 07:06 PM
Ok now look @ this

Only the Strong Survives
05-12-2011, 10:42 AM
Rainbow RE: Dr. Owuor - Prophecies
I am continuing from last posting on this site.I have had numerous impressions and?or picturings, some of things I sense with really bad sciatica and all over body pains.On my last posting I was going to list more.As it has turned out, Spain and Portugal Which I have listed as likely disaster areas,Spain has had a taste.I hope I turn out to be wrong about Lisbon.I feel more for Spain and Italy.Last night I had a shallow,sleep during which I had terrible s, ciatic pain,I had this in connection with Christchurch Japan and now it seems,Spain.I cannot tell u when or exactly where,but I get Urges to go online at these times or to make phone calls to friends.I called a friend in China,re a possible border area Quake or Volcano.I called a friend in NZ as I expect an upheaval over there.I have warned authorities in Tasmania, The Unotas and Launceston Council.I ex pected Queensland, near, or maybe the Gt Barrier Reef.Huge seas for WA and heaps of rain emanating from the NW and central areas.A series of waves on the East Coast of Aust.Today, I ask forgiveness if I speak too early,but I SEEMED to get near or the vicinity of Auckland, whilst showering,I don't know in connection with what.Turkey and sub continent are in my mind, constantly too.Pelee ??Apart from Tasmania,where I was born on 28 May 1950 and Eastern Australia,I have never been to any of these places.I associate a small mountain or large hill with a left curving bay, the hill is bluish, dark looking in, it appears to have vegetation growing,like an old volcano.As I said in my earlier post, I feel that seas, tsunamis and other natural disasters,may be pointing to figurative mankind like issues and circumstances.Does any one else have similar impressions coming to them??Dallas Johnson.
07-14-2011, 01:54 AM
His prophecies usually are conditional. He said that there would be war in Korea if south korea refused to repent. That was the condition.
07-14-2011, 02:41 AM

Only the Strong Survives
07-14-2011, 07:37 AM
Many people do not realize that prophecies, are like dreams, and some things can or can't be correct. Like when I dreamed back in Feb. 2001 about 2 missiles, and us going on a long trip with my brother and sister inlaw. We never saw 2 missiles, yet in my dream I saw 2 of them hit a building, Yet 911 happend later on that year and it was planes not missiles. I never went on a trip with my brother inlaw and sister inlaw, instead I moved to Maine with my kids on Oct 4th, and had to go through road blocks just like in my dream. Yet both of my younger brother in laws were missing from June until Nov. in Texas.

So can I tell the future from my dreams? Some times, but not all of the time, it is a problem trying to predict what will happen, and what wont happen. I have been able to see future happenings since I was 5 years old. The problem though is weeding out the trash, and trying to put the pieces together.

On the other hand if you want some strange dreams to mess with my last 3 have been pretty wiefd even I can not make heads or tales from them.

1) Strange large helecopters in the sky, bombings, and its all in the distance off to the east. Then later on, I see it off to the south, At one point they go over and we see them against the sky, they are black and dark like huge black birds, that hum.

2) Delivery man didn't deliver pizza, so went there to get it, had to walk back home, saw no one in stores, or on the streets. Then we saw the police station, all of the police were lying dead. As we rounded the corner a man of the purest evil stood there next to a cliff killing people, and I could see him throwing bodies into the mouth of a volcano.

3) Strange lightening in the sky, that was picking things up from the ground and exploding it in the sky. It was like small bombs going off, that were red and blue in color. It seemed to be zapping things rather then a regular bolt of lightening. At the same time people came to a large party, they were going to play music in the yard, they had their band equipment, yet they stopped to watch what was happening. Then I saw myself in the woods walking down a long path, yet the path was blocked ahead by fallen trees, people were gathering the wood for fires.

Any ideas?

Your Destiny is Your future.

Want to learn to earn?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Comparing the Two Prophecies of . . . All$enslaves 1 1,107 03-15-2013 07:15 PM
Last Post: abe
Rainbow Prophecies matching current events (New Madrid/East Coast EQ's, WW3 after elections?? connectingdots1 1 1,854 10-22-2012 08:26 PM
Last Post: 13vocals
Video Dreadful Parravicini Prophecies on 2012 London Olympic Games edd818 3 2,733 07-25-2012 04:14 PM
Last Post: Anrym-C
  John Paul Jackson the Perfect Storm Prophecies Update 2012 Predictions of the Future TaLoN.NL 1 5,151 07-24-2012 10:14 PM
Last Post: Mac
Video ~ ANCIENT ALIENS ~ The Doomsday Prophecies | S04E02 AdamAntium 0 886 05-15-2012 06:45 PM
Last Post: AdamAntium
  The Prophecies of Jean Dixon! tammy76230 0 615 04-06-2012 07:51 AM
Last Post: tammy76230
Exclamation Prophecy 2012 "DAYS Of DESTINY" Prophecies That Are Happening People4People 0 835 04-02-2012 05:49 PM
Last Post: People4People
  Largest Bank to Collapse in Kenya and Globally - Dr Owuor Jsnip4 6 2,698 11-07-2011 08:07 AM
Last Post: NickNick
Question Earthquake prediction to hit the U.S. by DR. OWUOR edd818 10 3,848 09-17-2011 10:43 PM
Last Post: moonshadow
  Dr. Owuor again prophesies another level of NickNick 8 2,846 08-23-2011 05:43 AM
Last Post: NickNick
Lightbulb Prophecies of Atlantis update 7-15-11 etuHad4 30 6,256 07-22-2011 07:51 AM
Last Post: Kamagawa
  Incase You all missed it 4 of Edgar casey prophecies Come true events! etuHad4 10 3,009 07-12-2011 06:34 PM
Last Post: etuHad4
  some mother shipton's prophecies quickpandora 3 1,711 04-13-2011 01:43 PM
Last Post: Heather