Announcments
  • REALIST NEWS: Where you don't have to worry about drama. No Spam posts and STAY ON TOPIC. This is an important news website.
  • Registered Members: You can now "Favorite" any thread. See THIS THREAD

When posting content located on some other website, please post no more than 20% of their content and always provide a link. Also, Multiple forum handles/IDs are NOT permitted.
If you see a spam post please click the "Report" button on that specific post. Also, what I don't want on my forum is name calling and cussing at people or direct insults. Thanks

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 2.33 Average
DHS Insider Report: SHTF Coming This Spring
01-06-2013, 07:06 AM
DHS Insider Report: SHTF Coming This Spring
DHS Insider Report: Coming This Spring: “Life for the Average American is Going to Change Significantly”

SHTFplan Editor’s Note: The following interview is both informative and terrifying, and essential reading for anyone concerned about what comes next.

What the DHS Insider suggests is about to happen is exactly what many of us fear – a police state takeover of America, with urban centers to be pacified first, all outspoken critics of the government to be silenced, and travel restrictions across the United States to come shortly thereafter.

The dollar collapse, riots, the mobilization of domestic law enforcement, gun control, rationing of food and gas, suspension of the U.S. Constitution and a complete lock-down of America as we know it. According to the report, sinister forces within the U.S. government operating at the highest levels of our country’s political, financial, intelligence and military hierarchies have set into motion a series of events that will leave the populace so desperate for government intervention that they’ll willingly surrender their liberty for the perceived security of a militarized police state.

Interviewer Doug Hagmann cites an anonymous source operating deep inside the Department of Homeland Security, which may leave many skeptical of the accuracy of the reports. But the fact is, were such events being planned behind the scenes we certainly wouldn’t be given official mainstream warning. If real, the report is a game changer, and it makes sense that anyone privy to such information would want to keep their identity hidden. Whistle blowers in America who expose the corruption of officials in our government are treated not as patriots, but as traitors, and are often branded as psychos or terrorists.

What’s most alarming is the speed at which these events may play out.

Read more on Link:
http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-news/in...m_12282012

Only the Strong Survives
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-06-2013, 07:30 AM
RE: DHS Insider Report: SHTF Coming This Spring
The Lt, here in North Carolina that is in the video I posted also talks about DHS and about how they will be forcing the police to do the dirty work. Many will not do it, and he even talks about Fema camps and says they are real. DHS is really going to do it, and we all need to wake the hell up and realize that we are going to be way in over our heads with this.

They even plan on closing down farms, which makes me think to what the web bot said. It is really starting to come together now. The US government will be starving people to death and so much more.

Your Destiny is Your future.

Want to learn to earn?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-06-2013, 11:32 AM
I could be completely wrong, but I swear this same exact thing was supposed to happen last spring. Also anytime the source is anonymous it reduces credibility. Right now markets are up because of cliff deal. Something drastic would have to occur quickly to crash everything. We have been hearing of the crash since 2010, by 2012 we would be a third world country...
01-06-2013, 08:22 PM
If you remember right before the economy all went to hell, people actually warned many way before it happened and no one believed it, well the recession happened and people were in shock, so maybe this is the beginning.

Your Destiny is Your future.

Want to learn to earn?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-06-2013, 09:10 PM
(01-06-2013 08:22 PM)ohoh7 Wrote:  If you remember right before the economy all went to hell, people actually warned many way before it happened and no one believed it, well the recession happened and people were in shock, so maybe this is the beginning.

What you wrote here reminds me how people acted right before the housing bubble popped.

In 2005-2006 I lived in So Cal. All the people I came in contact with then were bullish as hell with their heads in the clouds. The daily water cooler conversations with the sheeple I worked with consisted of how much their 401k's and house(s) were worth. They were 100% convinced that paper assets and real estate were going up forever. I explained to them that the MBS and the derivatives market was a huge bubble about to pop. 95% of them laughed and mocked me. Some got downright angry with me for suggesting such a thing. After the bubble popped I remember a few of my co-workers being mad as hell because they bought at the top of the market.

Those silly sheeple sure are a stubborn bunch.

"When you see the world die, only then will you understand how real I was" - Charles Manson

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Russia Warns US Against Strikes In Syria, WW3 Coming Closer HG Spacetime 2 1,207 09-23-2014 10:42 PM
Last Post: Thinker
  Oil Being Sold in Rubles ~ Insider Update from Jim Willie Thinker 1 486 09-22-2014 05:35 PM
Last Post: HG Spacetime
  Russia may ban Bitcoin by next spring Arctic 1 472 09-22-2014 09:01 AM
Last Post: Fiat Facade
  Homeland Security: We can’t stop ISIS from coming into US Thinker 2 804 09-18-2014 04:15 PM
Exclamation Children Of Hollywood - Sex Abuse Secrets Coming Out! People4People 0 447 09-16-2014 10:52 AM
Last Post: People4People
  Fed's Fischer: Bail-Ins Coming For Your Cash Arctic 2 367 09-05-2014 11:51 AM
Last Post: Fiat Facade
Question Illegal Immigrants - More Coming To The USA Bringing Death In Every Way People4People 0 307 09-04-2014 12:41 PM
  Owner of site could have a hit coming up =Chicago.. NickNick 3 982 08-26-2014 12:44 PM
  Webbot report = Anyone want to go in 1/2 - 1/2 NickNick 0 1,253 08-09-2014 01:36 AM
Last Post: NickNick
Exclamation Ebola Scam Coming Off Pages Of Hollywood Script - 2003 Chinese Cure Omitted In News! People4People 2 979 08-04-2014 10:24 PM
  Montana residents claim gold coming out of faucet in kitchen Thinker 4 754 08-02-2014 10:38 AM
  THE COMING SILVER SHORTAGE-New!-Time To Buy Below Mining Cost silversurfer 11 1,461 07-30-2014 07:38 AM
Last Post: NorthBlade
Exclamation 2013 Report On Energy Fraud & Why Taxpayers Should Get Ready For More! People4People 2 1,001 07-22-2014 09:52 PM
Video Feds Threaten Journalist With Prison Over Report On Illegal Immigration People4People 1 668 07-06-2014 08:09 PM
  Jim Willie – The Jackass Red Glare from TF Metals Report:One Heck of An Interview!! silversurfer 2 582 07-06-2014 06:38 PM
Last Post: Mac
Exclamation Mass Civil Unrest Coming In America 2014!! - Is The Media Trying To Warn Us ? People4People 1 848 07-04-2014 01:21 PM
  "America Has Ceased to Exist": Investment Guru Doug Casey on Coming Economic Meltdown Thinker 0 640 06-26-2014 09:56 PM
  The open source revolution is coming and it will conquer the 1% - ex CIA spy Thinker 0 412 06-26-2014 09:25 PM
  Tent City Residents Losing Their Home! Illegal Immigrants Coming Into America! Thinker 0 456 06-25-2014 09:55 PM
  Special Report, FBI Killed Franklin Scandal Investigator from Wayne Madsen Report Thinker 0 483 06-25-2014 09:53 PM