Announcments
  • REALIST NEWS: Where you don't have to worry about drama. No Spam posts and STAY ON TOPIC. This is an important news website.
  • Registered Members: You can now "Favorite" any thread. See THIS THREAD

When posting content located on some other website, please post no more than 20% of their content and always provide a link. Also, Multiple forum handles/IDs are NOT permitted.
If you see a spam post please click the "Report" button on that specific post. Also, what I don't want on my forum is name calling and cussing at people or direct insults. Thanks

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Votes - 3.5 Average
DEPOPULATION STARTING WITH BLACK PEOPLE
07-04-2011, 04:34 PM (This post was last modified: 07-04-2011 04:35 PM by People4People.)
DEPOPULATION STARTING WITH BLACK PEOPLE
THE EASIEST ONES TO PICK OUT OF A CROWD. IN AMERICA THEY ARE LOCKING THEM UP BY THE HUNDREDS, BUT IN LIBYA, THEY ARE JUST OUT RIGHT KILLING THEM. THE MORMON CHURCH SAYS THAT BLACKS ARE THE OFF SPRING FROM ADAMS SON CAIN, SO THEY ARE THE EVIL SEED.

BLACKS FIRST, THEN THE BROWN SKINNED, THEN THE WHITES. EVERYONE WILL GET A TURN!!

RACISM NEVER ENDED, IT WAS ONLY SUPPRESSED!!!

http://uruknet.info/?p=m79206&hd=&size=1&l=e

People4People, proud member of Realist News since May 2011.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-04-2011, 04:37 PM
RE: DEPOPULATION STARTING WITH BLACK PEOPLE
Indeed racism has never gone away. It's not as big but it's still pretty big. With each generation there are less prejudice and hateful kids, but for many still their daddy taught them hate and prejudice and they will teach it to their kids. These days there's the danger of racism being reinforced by negative statistics, oddly enough these negative statistics are the result of oppression. Go figure, whites' racism against others has a negative effect on those who they oppress. Who'd have thunk it.

THE END IS NIGH
07-04-2011, 04:55 PM (This post was last modified: 07-04-2011 05:02 PM by ScientificBeing.)
If the government quit the entitlement state that supports the laziness and ignorant state of society, you would see a lot less dependents and needy folks who rely on a hand out... unfortunately, it seems that African American and Hispanic community is the major recipient of such programs which only cause to further the mental degradation of such peoples. Of course, less motivated, educated or ignorant people are more prone to violence and irrational conflicts, problems, etc, etc... so hence, white people tend to look down on blacks for such... however, look how far the "knowledge" and "education" filled brains of the whites got them? WWI, II, and Now III is starting...

Now compare the lives destroyed by "Educated" whites, and the "Ignorant" blacks... and see if the educated didn't kill more people and cause more misery in this world, including enslaving and creating entitlement mentality for the blacks, whom they claim they hate.

Would you be motivated to think, work, and progress if you got hand outs for no effort of your own? No, you'd turn into a lazy, ignorant fool regardless of your skin color or origin, and like a child sucking a pacifier, will cry out when the pacifier is removed. No matter what color you are...Wisdom can see truly, but it sees not in terms of color, but the acts or fruits of the labor man and woman have sown.

Oh the price of lacking Wisdom (not knowledge) is Great...!

http://www.endofdiseases.com
07-04-2011, 06:32 PM
depopulation started with abortion. Control the birth rate of all the poor unwanted people.

maytagday, proud member of Realist News since Apr 2011.
07-04-2011, 07:08 PM
Blacks are first because it’s already a police state in the ghetto!

Go to a bad neighborhood what do you see? License plate cameras on corners .
Extra police, poor people who can not defend themselves or afford to prep. You
will find people who already rely on the Gov for substance.

The only resistance they would encounter would be called “ Gangs “ in the media.
That single word would let them kill all the people who will resist.
On top of that, the public opinion allows a certain degree of violence against the poor
from the ghetto.
The poor will be killed to preserve the resources for the elite.
07-04-2011, 08:15 PM
(07-04-2011 06:32 PM)maytagday Wrote:  depopulation started with abortion. Control the birth rate of all the poor unwanted people.

Depopulation actually began with mind control.

http://www.endofdiseases.com
07-04-2011, 10:47 PM
(07-04-2011 04:34 PM)People4People Wrote:  THE EASIEST ONES TO PICK OUT OF A CROWD. IN AMERICA THEY ARE LOCKING THEM UP BY THE HUNDREDS, BUT IN LIBYA, THEY ARE JUST OUT RIGHT KILLING THEM. THE MORMON CHURCH SAYS THAT BLACKS ARE THE OFF SPRING FROM ADAMS SON CAIN, SO THEY ARE THE EVIL SEED.

BLACKS FIRST, THEN THE BROWN SKINNED, THEN THE WHITES. EVERYONE WILL GET A TURN!!

RACISM NEVER ENDED, IT WAS ONLY SUPPRESSED!!!

http://uruknet.info/?p=m79206&hd=&size=1&l=e

I'm black, I hope they send some one well trained.
07-04-2011, 10:56 PM
(07-04-2011 07:08 PM)omnimenice Wrote:  Blacks are first because it’s already a police state in the ghetto!

Go to a bad neighborhood what do you see? License plate cameras on corners .
Extra police, poor people who can not defend themselves or afford to prep. You
will find people who already rely on the Gov for substance.

The only resistance they would encounter would be called “ Gangs “ in the media.
That single word would let them kill all the people who will resist.
On top of that, the public opinion allows a certain degree of violence against the poor
from the ghetto.
The poor will be killed to preserve the resources for the elite.

People have different opinions on "Black" people. The problem that I see is the same issue that has existed ever since slavery. They still make us out to be less thans- even though now it's in a different form. All we seem to be good for is entertainment-Music, sports, dancing, and sex. They are seriously trying for Helter Skelter...

"a foundation built on lies is always bound to crumble
those who aren't humble shall tuble to the earth"
MURS
07-04-2011, 11:15 PM
Man look, its one thing I know for sure, anywhere you go poor people and places have higher crime rates. That's what the legal system is for here in the USA. But we fight the bull ***** in the hood when that fail, and the media feeds you all bull ***** that you all suck up like a depraved mosquito.Its BEEN a war in the black community for a long time, since at least Ive been born and we are winning our local battles. White people will just keep voting. I mean look at Obama, hes doing what ever the ***** he wants, and by the time he gets out of office he would have passes every single bill the banksters needed him to pass will be written in stone. And all the racist people see is a black face. Hes backed by the whites of white people who think poor people in general have no soul. Buy into the race card if you want, but if you plan on comin my way kiss the kids before you head out.
07-04-2011, 11:45 PM
What i find disturbing is that people are so judgmental by what their eyes tell them. I have seen people judged by their clothes, school, home, teeth, ethnicity, car, or the neighborhood they live in.

I have always wished for the people of the world to lose their eyesight for 40 days, and nights. I think if something like that were to happen, it would awaken the souls of many.

I ask my friends, some who have had issues with the color of a mans skin, if they lost their sight tomorrow, then how would they know what color a man was? What would be important about the man then?

Think about it. It is time for people to put aside their differences and come together.

Time is to short, but I have noticed no one speaks up for the American Indian either.

From 18 million, down to 250,000. There wasn't another country that came to their rescue, when the government which now calls for humanity, and democracy slaughtered them!

The pot calling the kettle black? Shame, Shame, Shame, on those of you who know what you are doing, and continue to do so. Life will never be the same in America, thanks to a government that never seems to be truthful with its people, and encourages stupidity, over knowledge.

07-05-2011, 12:20 AM
They say we only make up 15% of this country and that 50% of that number is incarcerated. Even further,half THAT number don't have high school degrees. this is according the latest us census report. If its that bad why focus on us? I mean, the convicts make the judicial/law system go round and even produce a slave labor micro economy. Why the such focus? I'll tell ya why, we aint easy to control and are born rebels.
07-05-2011, 09:43 AM
My neighborhood is 90% African American. Cops barely ever come here. There is more freedom in this neighborhood than in upscale, mostly white areas of downtown Philadelphia. People here get away with a lot, including firing guns, riding illegal atvs on the street, crazy fights, drug corners, you can park whereever you want... Etc. There are zero cameras and the one I saw installed on a busy intersection was smashed within a week. Not really a police state at all.

What is really bad is the water. I moved out of my downtown penthouse a couple of years ago. This was before I started testing my tap water, but I did have a huge freshwater fish tank. After filling my tank here my fish quickly became sick and died. I tried to save them, but with no luck. I ran many tests on the water for a number of contaminants. I simply could not get a stable ph, it would start out of the tap very acidic. Also I found the flouride, nitrates, and heavy metals were really high.

I promptly stopped using tap water for much of anything...

Goats are like mushrooms. If you shoot a duck, I'm scared of toasters.
--
Please Watch This:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOZycbm3s08
A warning from 12g
---
Visit My Youtube-a-ruby-doob
07-05-2011, 10:46 AM (This post was last modified: 07-05-2011 10:48 AM by omnimenice.)
(07-05-2011 09:43 AM)12GaugeAngel Wrote:  My neighborhood is 90% African American. Cops barely ever come here. There is more freedom in this neighborhood than in upscale, mostly white areas of downtown Philadelphia. People here get away with a lot, including firing guns, riding illegal atvs on the street, crazy fights, drug corners, you can park whereever you want... Etc. There are zero cameras and the one I saw installed on a busy intersection was smashed within a week. Not really a police state at all.

What is really bad is the water. I moved out of my downtown penthouse a couple of years ago. This was before I started testing my tap water, but I did have a huge freshwater fish tank. After filling my tank here my fish quickly became sick and died. I tried to save them, but with no luck. I ran many tests on the water for a number of contaminants. I simply could not get a stable ph, it would start out of the tap very acidic. Also I found the flouride, nitrates, and heavy metals were really high.

In Cleveland a cam takes your pic of your license plate. Computer runs your plate
and checks unpaid tickets, warrents etc. If your car is wanted in any form. The computer alerts 911.

In Oh the city will zone certain areas as "drug zones" or "gang zones" This allows the police to pullover and search anyone they want in the zone. Just because you drove down a street.
07-05-2011, 11:03 AM
If the water killed you fish, what do you think it is slowly doing to the people in your neighborhood?
Cops don't need to come, because they don't care who get shot, or who is shooting. The neighborhood is mostly black, so more than likely it will be a black person who goes down.

They do not care!!!!

07-05-2011, 11:06 AM
The sad thing is, people are still being judged by the color of their skin, and not by the content of their character!

07-05-2011, 11:27 AM (This post was last modified: 07-05-2011 11:29 AM by 12GaugeAngel.)
(07-05-2011 11:03 AM)People4People Wrote:  If the water killed you fish, what do you think it is slowly doing to the people in your neighborhood?
Cops don't need to come, because they don't care who get shot, or who is shooting. The neighborhood is mostly black, so more than likely it will be a black person who goes down.

They do not care!!!!

That's exactly my point. They are letting the trouble makers sort themselves out and allowing for less than healthy water to shorten lives. I can afford Fiji water for all drinking and cooking needs for my family and my pets... I'm a small minority.

Here's another funny part about this neighborhood. Occasionally police will set up a little trap near the entrance to the expressway from the hood... They basically pull everyone over who goes that way. Word travels fast though, and my neighbors often warn me of the police waiting up the street. It's a poor tactic IMO, because the trouble makers don't have regular jobs and the police always try this around 8am. Also, I have been pulled over three times at this trap. Every time, the cop has walked up, looked at my face and waved me along. I'm not black. I have seen black people fully pulled over and removed from their vehicles though. One of my white neighbors has noticed this too, and he too just gets one look and waved along. Strangest thing about it, the cops are usually black... Go figure.

--
Please Watch This:
A warning from 12g
---
07-05-2011, 11:40 AM (This post was last modified: 07-05-2011 11:42 AM by 12GaugeAngel.)
(07-05-2011 10:46 AM)omnimenice Wrote:  
(07-05-2011 09:43 AM)12GaugeAngel Wrote:  My neighborhood is 90% African American. Cops barely ever come here. There is more freedom in this neighborhood than in upscale, mostly white areas of downtown Philadelphia. People here get away with a lot, including firing guns, riding illegal atvs on the street, crazy fights, drug corners, you can park whereever you want... Etc. There are zero cameras and the one I saw installed on a busy intersection was smashed within a week. Not really a police state at all.

In Cleveland a cam takes your pic of your license plate. Computer runs your plate
and checks unpaid tickets, warrents etc. If your car is wanted in any form. The computer alerts 911.

In Oh the city will zone certain areas as "drug zones" or "gang zones" This allows the police to pullover and search anyone they want in the zone. Just because you drove down a street.

That's pretty extreme. There are much worse neighborhoods than mine, and I know there are some that carry the "drug zone" distinction.

As far as the cameras go, Pa must not be spending as much on this technology. My first thought on this, I personally think Cleveland is doing it for financial reasons. Philly syphons cash, and settles fines/warrants, through a BRUTAL parking authority. 1 out of 100 parked cars downtown get towed daily! To get your car out, you get fully checked and you need to pay all fines. If the person is wanted, they get arrested. At a minimum the tow will cost you 200 + any back parking tickets. If you can't pay in six weeks, the car is sold and the city keeps the money. Just two different ways to do the same thing I think.

--
Please Watch This:
A warning from 12g
---
07-05-2011, 12:12 PM
That is the way our neighborhood is they are 90% African Americans. Of course there are good ones and there are bad ones. In fact as an example, there was one couple that moved in and they were both college teachers, quiet, peaceful and we could talk to them. On the other hand they moved after the trash moved in next door. They couldn't handle having a crack dealer next door and a prostitute ring living on the other side of them. But it goes to prove its good and bad. On the other hand, I have a newer neighbor whoms lease runs out in Oct. We can't wait for her to move and she is white. Fighting in the street every other night with her husband, ranting and raving at other neighbors, and her giving all of the neighbors the finger really makes for a bad neighbor. Prejudice is still their but it goes 2 ways, and to top all of that off, there are just as many evil whites, as there are blacks.

Your Destiny is Your future.

Want to learn to earn?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-05-2011, 04:57 PM
(07-04-2011 11:15 PM)redexe Wrote:  Man look, its one thing I know for sure, anywhere you go poor people and places have higher crime rates. That's what the legal system is for here in the USA. But we fight the bull ***** in the hood when that fail, and the media feeds you all bull ***** that you all suck up like a depraved mosquito.Its BEEN a war in the black community for a long time, since at least Ive been born and we are winning our local battles. White people will just keep voting. I mean look at Obama, hes doing what ever the ***** he wants, and by the time he gets out of office he would have passes every single bill the banksters needed him to pass will be written in stone. And all the racist people see is a black face. Hes backed by the whites of white people who think poor people in general have no soul. Buy into the race card if you want, but if you plan on comin my way kiss the kids before you head out.

You sound a bit racist yourself...
07-05-2011, 05:01 PM
(07-05-2011 04:57 PM)peepinmofo Wrote:  
(07-04-2011 11:15 PM)redexe Wrote:  Man look, its one thing I know for sure, anywhere you go poor people and places have higher crime rates. That's what the legal system is for here in the USA. But we fight the bull ***** in the hood when that fail, and the media feeds you all bull ***** that you all suck up like a depraved mosquito.Its BEEN a war in the black community for a long time, since at least Ive been born and we are winning our local battles. White people will just keep voting. I mean look at Obama, hes doing what ever the ***** he wants, and by the time he gets out of office he would have passes every single bill the banksters needed him to pass will be written in stone. And all the racist people see is a black face. Hes backed by the whites of white people who think poor people in general have no soul. Buy into the race card if you want, but if you plan on comin my way kiss the kids before you head out.

You sound a bit racist yourself...

Because blacks being apprehensive of whites just doesn't make any sense right?

THE END IS NIGH

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How BLACK EGYPT BECAME WHITE Thinker 0 468 11-22-2014 07:48 PM
Last Post: Thinker
Question Motorola Tracking For Phone Or Getting People Ready To Commit To Chipping Themselves? People4People 0 863 11-14-2014 10:35 AM
Last Post: People4People
  People are generally on edge lately Fiat Facade 6 746 11-10-2014 04:22 AM
Last Post: HG Spacetime
Thumbs Down UPDATE: Ninety-Year-Old Man Faces Jail For Giving Food To Homeless People People4People 4 474 11-06-2014 03:16 PM
Sad Georgia Senate Race Election Fraud - People's Choice Being Setup To Lose ? People4People 3 850 11-03-2014 02:23 AM
  Ron Paul on the Federal Reserve Conspiracy - Trillions of Dollars in Debt For People Thinker 0 317 10-27-2014 08:55 AM
Exclamation Missouri The "Show Me" State Cops Kill Another Black Youth Last Shot To The Head! People4People 0 378 10-24-2014 03:50 PM
Shocked Judges Around The World Exposed In Corruption Of Justice By The People! People4People 7 2,124 10-21-2014 10:01 AM
Thumbs Down Syria Elections & Choice Of The People Now Getting Bombed To Death! People4People 1 957 10-18-2014 01:59 PM
  WHY DID A BLACK MAN GET GUNNED DOWN IN WALMART FOR CARRYING AN UNLOADED AIR RIFLE? JPMsecretagent 8 1,708 10-14-2014 11:19 PM
Last Post: joerobo
  Ebola is a weapon. How do these people live with themselves? NickNick 0 944 10-08-2014 11:41 PM
Last Post: NickNick
Exclamation U.S. Elections Will Determine If The Future Will Be For People Or Profits People4People 1 756 10-08-2014 01:51 PM
  We should trust these people on ebola? JPMsecretagent 11 1,930 10-08-2014 05:36 AM
Last Post: hail_satin
Exclamation Vaccine Brain Damage Cover-Up Implodes - People Of Color Highest Risk People4People 2 529 09-09-2014 02:45 AM
Exclamation Air Force Pilot Admits To Spraying Chemtrails That Could Be Making People Sick! People4People 0 487 09-08-2014 02:33 AM
  The Invention of the Jewish People JPMsecretagent 1 376 09-07-2014 10:53 PM
Last Post: Fiat Facade
  REALIST NEWS - 2nd Journalist Beheaded? Steven Sotloff - Same fade to black Jsnip4 3 3,552 09-05-2014 06:12 AM
Last Post: a07216
  PM stacking after a black swan event Fiat Facade 4 1,357 08-31-2014 10:37 AM
Last Post: HG Spacetime
Question Black Man Smokes A McDonald's French Fry - Another Way To Get A Chemical High??? People4People 0 860 08-26-2014 01:02 PM
Exclamation Food War Between People & Govt Begins - Seed Libraries Shut Down & A Murder/Suicide People4People 0 801 08-04-2014 01:27 PM