Announcments
  • REALIST NEWS: Where you don't have to worry about drama. No Spam posts and STAY ON TOPIC. This is an important news website.
  • Registered Members: You can now "Favorite" any thread. See THIS THREAD

When posting content located on some other website, please post no more than 20% of their content and always provide a link. Also, Multiple forum handles/IDs are NOT permitted.
If you see a spam post please click the "Report" button on that specific post. Also, what I don't want on my forum is name calling and cussing at people or direct insults. Thanks

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 3 Average
Da Dumpt, Da Dumpt...
12-15-2011, 12:07 PM (This post was last modified: 12-15-2011 12:14 PM by joerobo.)
Da Dumpt, Da Dumpt...
What's the point of the caption? The noose? My take is "The dumped were suicides"

Just what if all of those landfill dumped bodies were suicides? What if the story isn't the military mis-handling soldiers remains, but the hiding of military suicides?

"The purpose of the photo, its inscription and its intended audience are not known. It surfaced one month after the public disclosure that the Air Force’s Port Mortuary at Dover Air Force Base, Del., had lost and mishandled the remains of hundreds of fallen troops."

[Image: 121311af_photo_800.JPG]

More here: http://www.airforcetimes.com/mobile/inde...121311w%2F

Ron Paul 2012

/dev/null
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply