Announcments
  • REALIST NEWS: Where you don't have to worry about drama. No Spam posts and STAY ON TOPIC. This is an important news website.
  • Registered Members: You can now "Favorite" any thread. See THIS THREAD

When posting content located on some other website, please post no more than 20% of their content and always provide a link. Also, Multiple forum handles/IDs are NOT permitted.
If you see a spam post please click the "Report" button on that specific post. Also, what I don't want on my forum is name calling and cussing at people or direct insults. Thanks

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 3.67 Average
Boston Bomb amputee - fake!
04-21-2013, 05:01 PM (This post was last modified: 04-21-2013 05:43 PM by Fiat Facade.)
Boston Bomb amputee - fake!
Remember the pics of the guy being wheeled away in a wheelchair with his legs blown off?... well , he was already an amputee. Fake blood and flesh were added to make it appear his legs were blown off. I was wondering how someone who sustained such devastating injuries could still be alive, awake and appeared so calm.

The more we learn about this false flag, it seems more and more like a Hollywood production...

Obvious fakery seen in the pics here:
Website link

"When you see the world die, only then will you understand how real I was" - Charles Manson
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-21-2013, 05:33 PM
RE: Boston Bomb amputee - fake!

"When you see the world die, only then will you understand how real I was" - Charles Manson
04-21-2013, 09:47 PM
(04-21-2013 05:33 PM)Fiat Facade Wrote:  

All these lies make you feel warm and fuzzy don't they?

EnoughIsEnough1776, proud member of Realist News since Apr 2013.
04-21-2013, 10:25 PM
wowzers. Fiat drinking the koolaid, eh?

Here's the thing... the article about the fake amputee injuries is a HUGE reach. the injuries cannot be proven either way through the images. The author is a very low-level basic emt claiming to know all of the pertinent medical information, but gets very basic facts wrong throughout the article. I think many of the images are misinterpreted by the author.

second thing... the two guys do not look exactly alike. similar, but not so much that it is somehow definitely the same guy. the military guy has no left arm. victim clearly does have a real arm. how do you explain that?

third thing: find the victim's dad's facebook page. check the dude out. the guy had legs and now he does not.

fourth thing: go to this link: http://buelahman.wordpress.com/2013/04/2...you-think/
read the comments from other emts. they seem to know a lot more about the subject. er nurses, flight nurses, etc...

fifth thing: people were legit killed/injured.

---

if you really think it's all fake, prove that there is no DNA on the sidewalk. do the work.

Goats are like mushrooms. If you shoot a duck, I'm scared of toasters.
--
Please Watch This:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOZycbm3s08
A warning from 12g
---
Visit My Youtube-a-ruby-doob
04-21-2013, 11:37 PM
(04-21-2013 10:25 PM)12GaugeAngel Wrote:  second thing... the two guys do not look exactly alike. similar, but not so much that it is somehow definitely the same guy. the military guy has no left arm. victim clearly does have a real arm. how do you explain that?

As a professional portrait artist of over 20 years, I can say with out a doubt, that the Boston guy and the Army guy are different people. They have different faces, and apparently a different number of limbs as well.

A lawyer in the Aurora case is supposed to be a Sandy Hook victim's mom, and of coarse, John Goodman played the chief of police for the Sandy Hook shootings ...What a bunch of dallasgoldbuggering fu<ktards.

Also, Alex Jones is Bill Hicks, and I am sick of this juvenile "totally looks like" bullsh!t.

For the record, everyone is now everyone else. It's a 100% match, run with it.

All this fakery is tough to pull off. You know what's waaaaaaaay easier? Turning a pressure cooker in to a bomb.

Popcorn is now being served.

"Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver or gold" -Bob Marley
04-22-2013, 12:30 AM
(04-21-2013 11:37 PM)mcetcher Wrote:  
(04-21-2013 10:25 PM)12GaugeAngel Wrote:  second thing... the two guys do not look exactly alike. similar, but not so much that it is somehow definitely the same guy. the military guy has no left arm. victim clearly does have a real arm. how do you explain that?

As a professional portrait artist of over 20 years, I can say with out a doubt, that the Boston guy and the Army guy are different people. They have different faces, and apparently a different number of limbs as well.

A lawyer in the Aurora case is supposed to be a Sandy Hook victim's mom, and of coarse, John Goodman played the chief of police for the Sandy Hook shootings ...What a bunch of dallasgoldbuggering fu<ktards.

Also, Alex Jones is Bill Hicks, and I am sick of this juvenile "totally looks like" bullsh!t.

For the record, everyone is now everyone else. It's a 100% match, run with it.

All this fakery is tough to pull off. You know what's waaaaaaaay easier? Turning a pressure cooker in to a bomb.

Very well said. People have to be careful when observing visually based evidence, because the Red Herring can become a nice security blanket when they don't get the formal answers they seek. Remember, when it comes to sensory/observationally based information like in the form of photographs, the interpretations are as subjective as is the individualness of ones own mind. A picture's worth a thousand words, but the Devil is in the details.

Quote:The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government and shall protect each of them against Invasion.

-Article IV, Section IV of the United States Constitution.

http://www.youtube.com/italianlad69
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-22-2013, 08:15 AM
I never said they were the same guy, I posted that 2nd vid for curiosity.

But, I want to know: How did this guy not bleed to death? There would have been more blood, no? Why did they put him in a wheelchair and not in a stretcher? Why is he conscious? Why is he not seething in pain?

It's not just this stuff. So many other things about this bombing say false flag to me.

04-22-2013, 08:20 AM
It really does boggle my mind to see the distinct lack of ANY blood in the photos. I'd figure there should be a bloody trail behind him.

Popcorn is now being served.

"Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver or gold" -Bob Marley
04-22-2013, 09:29 AM
(04-22-2013 08:20 AM)mcetcher Wrote:  It really does boggle my mind to see the distinct lack of ANY blood in the photos. I'd figure there should be a bloody trail behind him.

without a doubt there should be, and where did the damn wheelchair come from so fast? I understand it's a marathon and people pass out, etc., but you're talking total chaos, and emt's would have had stretchers for things like this, sitting upright would only increase the blood flow to the legs and he'd have been visibly bleeding out, much less have been conscious with full color in his skin, this dude would have been a sieve.

Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity.

Faith: noun-1. basis for all insanity in human history; 2. The absence of critical thought.
04-22-2013, 10:04 AM (This post was last modified: 04-22-2013 10:17 AM by People4People.)
Video Video of Amputee Actors Training Soldiers For Combat
These video will help raise awareness that what you might have thought was a reality was really only an illusion for your eyes.

Take a look at the woman actor who lost her legs in the video. She has a lot of similarities to the woman who lost her legs in Boston Bombing.

Same person?

Conscious minds are seeing the matrix crumble...

People4People, proud member of Realist News since May 2011.
04-22-2013, 10:29 AM
RE: Video of Amputee Actors Training Soldiers For Combat
(04-22-2013 10:04 AM)People4People Wrote:  These video will help raise awareness that what you might have thought was a reality was really only an illusion for your eyes.

Take a look at the woman actor who lost her legs in the video. She has a lot of similarities to the woman who lost her legs in Boston Bombing.

Same person?

Conscious minds are seeing the matrix crumble...

Nice find P4P.

It's amazes me how the sheeple (even some on this forum), think:

"I saw it on TV, so it MUST be real!"

04-22-2013, 10:29 AM
I found this article by the Seattle Times, and it's about a technology that can be used to basically cauterize wounds after bomb blasts. Check it out:

http://seattletimes.com/html/businesstec...eds20.html

Quote:When a bomb severs a major artery, a soldier can go into shock in as little as 30 seconds and soon die. But bombs can also cause slow internal bleeding that may go unnoticed but kill over a matter of hours.

Quote:The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government and shall protect each of them against Invasion.

-Article IV, Section IV of the United States Constitution.

http://www.youtube.com/italianlad69
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-22-2013, 10:35 AM
BS Flag
One of my clients worked with that kid.

YOU'RE ALL FRACKED!
04-22-2013, 10:36 AM
(04-22-2013 10:29 AM)italianlad69 Wrote:  I found this article by the Seattle Times, and it's about a technology that can be used to basically cauterize wounds after bomb blasts. Check it out:

http://seattletimes.com/html/businesstec...eds20.html

Quote:When a bomb severs a major artery, a soldier can go into shock in as little as 30 seconds and soon die. But bombs can also cause slow internal bleeding that may go unnoticed but kill over a matter of hours.

True, it exists, but I still have trouble believing non-military EMTs had this technology and at their disposal at the Boston marathon.

That wheelchair guy would've bled out and died in less than 2 minutes.

04-22-2013, 10:40 AM
(04-22-2013 10:35 AM)UCOMusic Wrote:  BS Flag
One of my clients worked with that kid.

Please elaborate.

04-22-2013, 11:05 AM
figures P4P jumps in and contaminates this discussion further.

As for the lack of blood: READ THE DOCTORS AND NURSES COMMENTS BELOW YOUR EXTREMEIST ARTICLES LIKE THE ONE I LINKED TO ABOVE.

it takes work to sort through the bs.

----

Really look at the images in the first article... REALLY LOOK. do you see prosthetics being put on the guy? do you really see them?

--
Please Watch This:
A warning from 12g
---
04-22-2013, 11:33 AM
(04-21-2013 10:25 PM)12GaugeAngel Wrote:  wowzers. Fiat drinking the koolaid, eh?

Here's the thing... the article about the fake amputee injuries is a HUGE reach. the injuries cannot be proven either way through the images. The author is a very low-level basic emt claiming to know all of the pertinent medical information, but gets very basic facts wrong throughout the article. I think many of the images are misinterpreted by the author.

second thing... the two guys do not look exactly alike. similar, but not so much that it is somehow definitely the same guy. the military guy has no left arm. victim clearly does have a real arm. how do you explain that?

third thing: find the victim's dad's facebook page. check the dude out. the guy had legs and now he does not.

fourth thing: go to this link: http://buelahman.wordpress.com/2013/04/2...you-think/
read the comments from other emts. they seem to know a lot more about the subject. er nurses, flight nurses, etc...

fifth thing: people were legit killed/injured.

---

if you really think it's all fake, prove that there is no DNA on the sidewalk. do the work.

I wouldn't deny that there were real injuries, but you can't make an omelet without cracking a few eggs. I'm not an EMT, just a combat veteran...that doesn't look like blood, and instant perfect cauterization NEVER happens. there would have at least been drops falling behind that chair...which shouldn't have even been used. The injuries should always be elevated.

Faith: noun-1. basis for all insanity in human history; 2. The absence of critical thought.
04-22-2013, 12:09 PM
I am not an expert in traumatic injuries what-so-ever. Not pretending to be.

Simply put, I see blood. I see it.

It does look bright... but ya know... we are seeing it second hand. A camera dictated the brightness, contrast, saturation, hues, tints, etc... so comparing the photo to your memory of actual blood that you witnessed firsthand is somewhat irrelevant, IMO.

I don't think the reality of his dual amputation relies on "instant perfect cauterization".

I see a guy holding closed an artery. Literally, between his fingers, squeezing an artery shut as he wears a stupid hat and helps save the guys life via wheelchair. I see the patient in shock, with a pretty pale complexion. I see a sidewalk that is covered in blood. I see the guy with his legs missing on his back with his legs above his heart almost immediately after the blast. I see what appears to be burns around his wounds. I see a woman who appears to be covered in blood on the outside of her clothes after spending time below the victims legs. I see a bloody shoe with what appears to be flesh inside of it, and I see multiple piles of mangled flesh around the ground as the woman is being wheeled off on the stretcher.

I am not a doctor, but I just can't say that I see fake injuries based on the available photos.

--
Please Watch This:
A warning from 12g
---
04-22-2013, 12:54 PM
(04-22-2013 12:09 PM)12GaugeAngel Wrote:  I am not an expert in traumatic injuries what-so-ever. Not pretending to be.

Simply put, I see blood. I see it.

It does look bright... but ya know... we are seeing it second hand. A camera dictated the brightness, contrast, saturation, hues, tints, etc... so comparing the photo to your memory of actual blood that you witnessed firsthand is somewhat irrelevant, IMO.

I don't think the reality of his dual amputation relies on "instant perfect cauterization".

I see a guy holding closed an artery. Literally, between his fingers, squeezing an artery shut as he wears a stupid hat and helps save the guys life via wheelchair. I see the patient in shock, with a pretty pale complexion. I see a sidewalk that is covered in blood. I see the guy with his legs missing on his back with his legs above his heart almost immediately after the blast. I see what appears to be burns around his wounds. I see a woman who appears to be covered in blood on the outside of her clothes after spending time below the victims legs. I see a bloody shoe with what appears to be flesh inside of it, and I see multiple piles of mangled flesh around the ground as the woman is being wheeled off on the stretcher.

I am not a doctor, but I just can't say that I see fake injuries based on the available photos.

That's the problem, we're seeing photos, not video, which is amazing to me, considering everyone shoots video now, because everyone has a device that does it now. I'm wondering how long it will take for some "new" material to emerge. All we can do is wait.

04-22-2013, 02:16 PM
Same woman witnessing in CNN Boston booming April 15, 2013 coverage and on April 19, 2013 Watertown shooting.

http://www.ufo-blogger.com/2013/04/bosto...t-red.html

Arctic, proud member of Realist News since Feb 2013.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclamation Children Invaders Crossed Mexico in Trains: Mexico Gov't Complicit in Population Bomb People4People 0 281 07-01-2014 01:11 PM
Last Post: People4People
  Fake Gold Coins and Bars Not Even Tungsten HG Spacetime 1 561 06-27-2014 09:39 PM
Last Post: Thinker
  Wonga To Pay £2.6m Compensation For fake Debt Firm Letter People4People 0 293 06-25-2014 02:13 PM
  'DIRTY BOMB' ALERT! Radioactive Device Stolen From Mexico Lab by Gunmen! Thinker 0 608 06-13-2014 08:58 PM
  The Face Behind Bitcoin (real or fake story?) Arctic 1 396 05-01-2014 09:33 AM
Last Post: helendouglas
  G4T makes phony bomb threat razzle34dazzle 3 470 04-20-2014 11:40 AM
Last Post: Mac
Sad Fake Food: Frozen Meals - We Found 172 Ingredients for 48 Cents People4People 0 332 04-12-2014 08:44 PM
Bug Republicans Busted For Trying To Use Fake IRS Scandal To Protect The Koch Brothers People4People 0 230 03-05-2014 04:13 PM
  FAKE ALIEN INVASION TO LAUNCH IN APRIL amerishima 0 627 02-27-2014 03:56 PM
Last Post: amerishima
Question Who Has The Power To Bomb The US? People4People 2 750 02-08-2014 03:57 PM
Exclamation Youtube Warning About Bomb Explosion In NY Hell's Kitchen Posted Feb. 1, 2014 People4People 0 820 02-03-2014 07:12 AM
  Fake snow?? edd818 0 518 01-30-2014 08:53 PM
Last Post: edd818
  Cops Fake Illegal Drug Checkpoints to Detain and Search Drivers who React to the Sign Thinker 1 555 01-29-2014 05:42 PM
Last Post: abacus30
  This Fake News Story Went Viral — Did You Fall For It? JPMsecretagent 0 724 01-18-2014 12:48 AM
Last Post: JPMsecretagent
  Fake bonds ? NorthBlade 0 507 01-06-2014 10:19 AM
Last Post: NorthBlade
Exclamation IRS "Broken" Refunds $4Bil. To Fake People As Bad As Obamacare - No Accountability People4People 0 626 11-08-2013 03:23 PM
Exclamation Fake Obamacare Websites Up & Stealing Information- Media Blackout, No Transparency! People4People 1 514 11-03-2013 02:28 PM
Exclamation "Capital Shield" Army Training Exercise In DC Media Didn't Get Memo Of Fake Reality People4People 1 767 10-04-2013 12:53 AM
Video "Rare" Video Of 9/11 Plane Crash - PROVEN FAKE !! AdamAntium 2 1,554 09-13-2013 03:09 PM
  UN rights council says Syria gas attack videos, photos fake: Russia Jsnip4 0 861 09-10-2013 09:44 AM
Last Post: Jsnip4