Announcments
  • REALIST NEWS: Where you don't have to worry about drama. No Spam posts and STAY ON TOPIC. This is an important news website.
  • Registered Members: You can now "Favorite" any thread. See THIS THREAD

When posting content located on some other website, please post no more than 20% of their content and always provide a link. Also, Multiple forum handles/IDs are NOT permitted.
If you see a spam post please click the "Report" button on that specific post. Also, what I don't want on my forum is name calling and cussing at people or direct insults. Thanks

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4.5 Average
BIX WEIR: TIMELINE of What's to come...
08-11-2011, 09:05 PM (This post was last modified: 08-11-2011 09:10 PM by ScientificBeing.)
BIX WEIR: TIMELINE of What's to come...
Bix Weir's Latest article. I'm not going to post the whole thing as Bix Weir has not released the full article to the public, only subscribers, but here's a part of it:

COMMENTS ON TIME LINE
Something very interesting happens when you make predictions about the future because people really WANT to believe predictions will come true. Humans seem to have a burning desire to KNOW the future ahead of time never realizing that the journey, experience, discoveries and lessons may be more valuable than the final conclusions.

Predictors also hold themselves out out on a limb like few others. The predictor's intrinsic value in the eyes of the reader is based forever on if those predictions come true. I knew I was taking a risk by publishing my TIME LINE article so I tried to qualify it as much as possible. Nobody knows the future and things can change on a dime.

But none of this should discount how you use this Time Line to prepare both mentally and operationally for the future. In my judgment, this is one possible outcome based on my research and understanding of what is going on around us. More than likely, many of these events will happen but my exact time frame on WHEN they will happen will be wrong.

Truthfully, authoring a "gold & silver conspiracy" website does not exactly hold me to account on the accuracy of my predictions or timing of them. Not surprisingly, I have managed to deflect any serious analysis of my work because of the conspiratorial nature of its thesis...that there is another conspiracy hidden behind the "mainstream gold conspiracy" and this other conspiracy will save us from the grips of the "Bad Guys" who control our daily lives.

The reason I decided to release this Time Line is that it is the #1 QUESTION I get and I actually do have my own take on what is about to transpire.

I ask you NOT to believe me but rather use your own cognitive abilities to create your own potential future.

You do make a difference.
What I am about to lay out is in no way meant to be a "set in stone" prediction based on verifiable facts and insider information. This Time Line comes from my intuition and understanding of what is happening in the world according to the Road to Roota Theories. I have pulled information from sources both mainstream and unconventional to come up with these predictions. Only time will tell if I am 100% correct, 50% correct or 0% correct.

There are no guarantees but here she goes...

START AND FINISH PREDICTIONS
START - Summer 2011: The US is in a predicament. The current Administration has totally rigged most markets with artificial computer buy/sell programs while telling the Sheeple that we are in a recovery. We sat at the end of July with the DOW elevated to a frothy 12,000 without an ounce of true economic analysis supporting it and a gigantic list of problems yet to be dealt with. Bankrupt city, state and federal governments are all coming to a head. Two+ full on active wars being fought in far off lands. The largest National Debt in our history by FAR. Future unfunded entitlement programs. High official and unofficial unemployment. The list goes on and on. WE ARE TEETERING ON THE EDGE OF THE ABYSS!

FINISH - Sometime in 2012: WE HAVE COME OUT OF THE ABYSS INTO A GLORIOUS NEW REALITY! After the total destruction of our economic systems and the end of fiat money the United States has emerged once again as a totally sovereign nation not beholden to anyone...ESPECIALLY not the banking cabal that has ruled the world for the past 100 years! All city, state and local governments are fully funded with NO DEBT. All wars have ended and all troops are being brought home. The National Debt is $0 and will NEVER GET HIGHER THAN $0. All entitlement programs are FULLY FUNDED. There is 100% employment for those US citizens who WANT TO WORK (those who don't want to work won't need to for a while either:-).

Of course our challenges are not over as the physical world as we know it is changing rapidly. Our world is changing. Our new trials and tribulations in the near future may come more from mother nature than our markets but at least we can confront our challenges head on without the shackles of being debt slaves. Ultimately we will survive to thrive again...such is the destiny of humanity.

Those are my predictions for our future BUT unfortunately we can't blink our eyes and make the "Bad Guys" disappear!
First we must LEARN OUR LESSONS and here's how I believe it may go down....

PHASE ONE
Summer 2011 - We should start to see the break down of the economic system starting as early as August. The Obama market riggers who decided to implement the sustained market manipulation scam (http://news.goldseek.com/GoldSeek/1238779140.php) have been instructed by the Good Guys to "release" their official controls. The Behavioral Finance Gang in Washington is now gone and their official rigging involvement is now in the hands of the Primary Dealer Banksters and the "Working Group on Financial Markets" and they have to try to skirt around the new regulations. Not an easy thing to do but they will try. Dow, Gold and Silver will start to trade erratically as the Good Guys and Bad Guys unleash dueling computer rigging programs.

Late Summer 2011 - The Banking Cabal will be straining to continue their market rigging antics but the "Good Guys" will not let them escape this time. By Late Summer the Good Guys will be attacking from all angles including an increase in lawsuits and investigations. Wikileaks will provide the match to light the many spark points under the Bankster bonfire. Watch for Bank of America revelations to come out of Wikileaks.

Other "problems" with real estate values will effect the value of all Mortgage Backed Securities... thus starting the Great Credit Freeze all over again. The rampant mortgage fraud that took place over the years will finally come to light and the people of the United States and around the world will be DEMANDING arrests as well as retribution from the banking masters. This time with no outlets for the Banksters.
Gold and silver will begin to break free from their computer controlled trading ranges and by late summer silver will be almost uncontrollable.

PHASE TWO
Early Fall 2011 - By the fall the public will seriously start to question the blatant LIES coming out of Washington.

There are 5 Phases Total.

I recommend visiting http://www.roadtoroota.com if anyone wants to subscribe and read his full articles.

http://www.endofdiseases.com
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-11-2011, 09:28 PM
RE: BIX WEIR: TIMELINE of What's to come...
"by late summer silver will be almost uncontrollable."

i hope this is true. one more month and a few weeks until we find out.
08-11-2011, 11:48 PM (This post was last modified: 08-11-2011 11:49 PM by ScientificBeing.)
RE: BIX WEIR: TIMELINE of What's to come...
(08-11-2011 09:28 PM)phernando Wrote:  "by late summer silver will be almost uncontrollable."

i hope this is true. one more month and a few weeks until we find out.

Bix is on point as far as I can see. Where there are "good guys" waiting to take down the "bad guys" or not... the systems of evil always end up destroying themselves in the end, and then, if the people have wised up, the good guys take over anyway.

http://www.endofdiseases.com

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Any one Catch this Bix Weir Gold & Silver Update -& Banks All$enslaves 2 1,247 08-04-2013 05:33 PM
Last Post: People4People
  History Commons - Complete 911 Timeline JPMsecretagent 0 470 04-14-2013 11:29 PM
Last Post: JPMsecretagent
  Are You on the Catastrophic or Positive Timeline? All$enslaves 1 980 03-13-2013 01:52 PM
Last Post: mcetcher
  JSNIP4 calls out Bix Weir and Bix responds... TaLoN.NL 1 877 04-23-2012 03:43 PM
Last Post: silversurfer
Photo Timeline Vizualization Map of WW Earthquakes in 2011! (Watch what hpns frm MARCH 11!) AdamAntium 0 1,102 02-10-2012 06:03 PM
Last Post: AdamAntium
  Something Rotten in Iowa? The “Hacktivist Threat” Timeline JPMsecretagent 3 1,116 01-04-2012 11:40 AM
Last Post: joelb79
  BIX WEIR: YOU MUST OWN PHYSICAL TO SURVIVE [Part 1] silversurfer 0 945 09-23-2011 01:33 AM
  BIX WEIR: The Main Battle Now is in the SILVER Market Jsnip4 6 2,096 08-11-2011 04:29 PM
Last Post: fr3d
  Bix Weir: Sell all your gold investments now and buy physical Silver! ScientificBeing 0 1,105 08-06-2011 11:27 PM
Last Post: ScientificBeing
Video WATCH 2053 WARHEADS EXPLODE - NUCLEAR EXPLOSION TIMELINE << By ChEMLIn>> AdamAntium 1 895 07-18-2011 10:40 PM
  Bix Weir: Frightening COMEX Silver Volume In May Massively Distorts Silver Price ScientificBeing 0 1,215 06-29-2011 04:48 PM
Lightbulb World War 3 Timeline! Definion Of A World War Slash'D 0 2,200 06-26-2011 06:14 PM
Last Post: Slash'D
  Bix Weir Discusses Webbot, Gold/Silver, etc... on Time Monk Radio ScientificBeing 0 1,411 06-21-2011 02:28 AM
  Timeline 2011 to 2019: Events on the Calendar AdamAntium 0 1,839 06-04-2011 01:10 PM
  Looking for event timeline. Can anyone help? kyle102801 2 1,699 05-03-2011 04:39 AM
Last Post: kyle102801
  $1,000 per ounce Silver is Conservative (Video) Bix Weir silversurfer 0 1,352 04-19-2011 01:42 AM