Announcments
  • REALIST NEWS: Where you don't have to worry about drama. No Spam posts and STAY ON TOPIC. This is an important news website.
  • Registered Members: You can now "Favorite" any thread. See THIS THREAD

When posting content located on some other website, please post no more than 20% of their content and always provide a link. Also, Multiple forum handles/IDs are NOT permitted.
If you see a spam post please click the "Report" button on that specific post. Also, what I don't want on my forum is name calling and cussing at people or direct insults. Thanks

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 2.14 Average
5000 Year Old UFO Vimana Discovered in Afghanistan - C2C with Stephen Quayle
10-11-2012, 11:56 PM
Exclamation 5000 Year Old UFO Vimana Discovered in Afghanistan - C2C with Stephen Quayle
[Image: Vimana+UFO+Discovered+in+Afghanistan.jpg]

A 5000 year old Vimana, an aerial vehicle from ancient India was recently discovered in a cave in Afghanistan, stuck in a "Time Well" that has caused the disappearance of at least 8 American Soldiers trying the extract it from the cave. The discovery caused a flurry of high level visits to the area by some powerful leaders of the western world.

"Vimana" is a word with several meanings ranging from temple or palace to mythological flying machines described in Sanskrit epics.

Here is a Coast 2 Coast show with Stephen Quayle ...

Reference to ancient Indian flying vehicles comes from ancient Indian sources, many are the well known ancient Indian Epics, and there are literally hundreds of them. Most of them have not even been translated into English yet from the old Sanskrit.

It is claimed that a few years ago, the Chinese discovered some sanskrit documents in Lhasa, Tibet and sent them to the University of Chandrigarh to be translated. Dr. Ruth Reyna of the University said recently that the documents contain directions for building interstellar spaceships!

Their method of propulsion, she said, was "anti-gravitational" and was based upon a system analogous to that of "laghima," the unknown power of the ego existing in man's physiological makeup, "a centrifugal force strong enough to counteract all gravitational pull."

According to Hindu Yogis, it is this "laghima" which enables a person to levitate. Dr. Reyna said that on board these machines, which were called "Astras" by the text, the ancient Indians could have sent a detachment of men onto any planet, according to the document, which is thought to be thousands of years old. The manuscripts were also said to reveal the secret of "antima", "the cap of invisibility" and "garima", "how to become as heavy as a mountain of lead."

~The beginning of wisdom is the awe of God ~" Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds." - Albert Einstein~

>>> WE monitor YOU<<<

[Image: nibiru.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-12-2012, 08:57 AM
RE: 5000 Year Old UFO Vimana Discovered in Afghanistan - C2C with Stephen Quayle
This story is old news, from 2010 and was a hoax.

The c2c broadcast is from 2-10-11

It originated from Sorcha Faal in December 2010.
10-12-2012, 09:33 AM
RE: 5000 Year Old UFO Vimana Discovered in Afghanistan - C2C with Stephen Quayle
uno...I have studied the vedas...and they have many refrences to vimanas...trust this is no hoax , old but no hoax

the most high
10-12-2012, 11:26 AM
(10-12-2012 09:33 AM)Tony Chims Wrote:  uno...I have studied the vedas...and they have many refrences to vimanas...trust this is no hoax , old but no hoax

I'm not disputing the references to vimanas in Sanskrit. I did not say the vimanas were a hoax.

I am saying the story posted above, you did read it or listened to the Steven Quayle interview right? That story about a vimana being found in an Afghanistan cave, the same story about the 8 American soldiers disappearing while trying to extract the vimana found in the cave, along with all the heads of state and country "flocking" to Afghanistan to see the vimana, you know that story which this thread is about. Is total BS.

It was first published in December 2010, from Sorcha Faal, a well known hoaxer. This story has been around and kicked around for the last two years. Now this story made a come back thanks to the beforeitsnews BS, who puked this story back up almost two weeks ago and the people who have either forgot the original story from 2010 or people who have not been around for the last two years are spreading the hoax story once again.

I remember when this story first hit the web in late 2010 and I remember listening to Steven Quayle talk about it on c2c in Feb 2011.

Here is the original story from Sorcha Faal.

Quote:December 21, 2010
World Leaders Flock To Afghanistan After Mysterious ‘Time Well’ Discovered

By: Sorcha Faal, and as reported to her Western Subscribers

A peculiar report prepared for Prime Minister Putin by Russia’s Foreign Intelligence Service (SVR) circulating in the Kremlin today states that German Chancellor Angela Merkel has become the latest in a growing line of Western leaders to make a ‘surprise’ visit to Afghanistan this month and follows visits by United States President Obama (December 3rd), British Prime Minister David Cameron (December 7th) and French President Nicolas Sarkozy (December 8th).

Only Sarkozy’s trip, this report says, was concealed as he was already in India on a state visit when ‘rushed’ by a US Military aircraft to the Afghan war zone.

What caused the sudden rush of these most powerful leaders of the Western World to go to Afghanistan, this report continues, was to directly view the discovery by US Military scientists of what is described as a “Vimāna” entrapped in a “Time Well” that has already caused the “disappearance” of at least 8 American Soldiers trying to remove it from the cave it has been hidden in for the past estimated 5,000 years.
http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index1432.htm

Here is when Steven Quayle was on C2C talking about the story.

Quote:Multiverse & Parallel Worlds

Date: 02-10-11
Host: George Noory
Guests: Brian Greene, Steve Quayle

Vimana Report

First hour guest, Steve Quayle discussed a report which alleges that a vimana (flying machine described in ancient Sanskrit epics) was entrapped in a "time well" in an Afghanistan cave, and that various world leaders had made recent trips there to view the discovery. "There's a war going on, the Chinese, and the Russians, and the US, and everybody else is vying for the ancient technology," he commented.
http://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2011/02/10

Again for anyone who hasn't been around or knows who Sorcha Faal is, just do a simple search on any search engine.

Sorcha Faal = HOAX
10-12-2012, 09:52 PM
no ...I did not listen to it because steve quayle is shill liar for the front....but yes you are correct about the story, I agree with it being a hoax.

the most high
10-12-2012, 10:14 PM
(10-12-2012 11:26 AM)Night Owl Wrote:  
(10-12-2012 09:33 AM)Tony Chims Wrote:  uno...I have studied the vedas...and they have many refrences to vimanas...trust this is no hoax , old but no hoax

I'm not disputing the references to vimanas in Sanskrit. I did not say the vimanas were a hoax.

I am saying the story posted above, you did read it or listened to the Steven Quayle interview right? That story about a vimana being found in an Afghanistan cave, the same story about the 8 American soldiers disappearing while trying to extract the vimana found in the cave, along with all the heads of state and country "flocking" to Afghanistan to see the vimana, you know that story which this thread is about. Is total BS.

It was first published in December 2010, from Sorcha Faal, a well known hoaxer. This story has been around and kicked around for the last two years. Now this story made a come back thanks to the beforeitsnews BS, who puked this story back up almost two weeks ago and the people who have either forgot the original story from 2010 or people who have not been around for the last two years are spreading the hoax story once again.

I remember when this story first hit the web in late 2010 and I remember listening to Steven Quayle talk about it on c2c in Feb 2011.

Here is the original story from Sorcha Faal.

Quote:December 21, 2010
World Leaders Flock To Afghanistan After Mysterious ‘Time Well’ Discovered

By: Sorcha Faal, and as reported to her Western Subscribers

A peculiar report prepared for Prime Minister Putin by Russia’s Foreign Intelligence Service (SVR) circulating in the Kremlin today states that German Chancellor Angela Merkel has become the latest in a growing line of Western leaders to make a ‘surprise’ visit to Afghanistan this month and follows visits by United States President Obama (December 3rd), British Prime Minister David Cameron (December 7th) and French President Nicolas Sarkozy (December 8th).

Only Sarkozy’s trip, this report says, was concealed as he was already in India on a state visit when ‘rushed’ by a US Military aircraft to the Afghan war zone.

What caused the sudden rush of these most powerful leaders of the Western World to go to Afghanistan, this report continues, was to directly view the discovery by US Military scientists of what is described as a “Vimāna” entrapped in a “Time Well” that has already caused the “disappearance” of at least 8 American Soldiers trying to remove it from the cave it has been hidden in for the past estimated 5,000 years.
http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index1432.htm

Here is when Steven Quayle was on C2C talking about the story.

Quote:Multiverse & Parallel Worlds

Date: 02-10-11
Host: George Noory
Guests: Brian Greene, Steve Quayle

Vimana Report

First hour guest, Steve Quayle discussed a report which alleges that a vimana (flying machine described in ancient Sanskrit epics) was entrapped in a "time well" in an Afghanistan cave, and that various world leaders had made recent trips there to view the discovery. "There's a war going on, the Chinese, and the Russians, and the US, and everybody else is vying for the ancient technology," he commented.
http://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2011/02/10

Again for anyone who hasn't been around or knows who Sorcha Faal is, just do a simple search on any search engine.

Sorcha Faal = HOAX

Yeah this is old news and it is a fake. 2008 a movie was released called "The Objective". The movie is actually very good for an independent film, I've seen it because I have Netflix, so if you have Netflix check it out

http://m.imdb.com/title/tt0962711/

Quote:The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government and shall protect each of them against Invasion.

-Article IV, Section IV of the United States Constitution.

http://www.youtube.com/italianlad69
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Judge Slams Obama Administration for Hiding Torture Photos From Iraq, Afghanistan Thinker 0 491 10-23-2014 12:56 AM
Last Post: Thinker
  FOREX-Dollar hits 3-year low, may slide towards all-time low Fleck 3 1,028 10-23-2014 12:21 AM
  Louisiana police officer shoots, kills 14-year-old honor roll student Thinker 0 496 09-28-2014 01:31 AM
  Wall Street Journal thinks $400,000 a year is just barely getting by Thinker 0 524 09-26-2014 04:49 AM
  Consequences Of U.S. Invasion Of Afghanistan: NYC Heroin Deaths Highest In A Decade Thinker 0 415 08-31-2014 01:22 AM
  8 Muslim countries have been bombed by Israel & the US this year Thinker 1 813 08-04-2014 11:41 PM
Information 78 Year Old Man Beaten & Pepper Sprayed By Cop On Ride Home From Church People4People 2 765 07-15-2014 04:44 AM
  Police Shoot 95-Year-Old WWII Vet to Death for Refusing to Go to Hospital Thinker 4 1,126 07-06-2014 09:17 PM
Last Post: People4People
Exclamation 1968 Prophecy by a 90 Year Old Norwegian Woman (for discernment only) AdamAntium 2 1,377 07-06-2014 12:41 AM
Smile Obama Nominates 3 New Military Commanders To Afghanistan Who Passed Litmus Test People4People 0 496 06-24-2014 10:23 PM
  Senate Democrats set to repeal 1st Amendment this year Thinker 2 617 06-23-2014 09:20 PM
  10 Year Old Girl On Scooter Ambushed Beaten On Sidewalk Called Cracker Cleveland OH HG Spacetime 0 442 06-18-2014 02:42 AM
Last Post: HG Spacetime
  2013 FULL YEAR RESULTS: Top Primary Miners Real Cost To Produce Silver-by SRSrocco silversurfer 0 595 06-04-2014 01:46 PM
Last Post: silversurfer
  US troops 'kidnap' 4-year-old drone strike victim from hospital, family says Thinker 0 560 06-03-2014 11:16 PM
  Amazon deploys 10,000 robot workers, a year after Obama’s famous Amazon jobs speech Thinker 0 355 06-01-2014 02:59 AM
  Cop Pulls Gun on 11 Year old for Building a Tree House Jsnip4 3 639 05-15-2014 03:28 PM
Last Post: silversurfer
Thumbs Up 13 year old Victoria Grant Rd. #2 Exposes Ukraine & Africa Gov't Corruption People4People 1 463 05-14-2014 10:00 PM
Exclamation US Army Tests New XM-25 Rifle In Afghanistan That Taxpayers Funded For $65.8 Mil People4People 1 556 05-14-2014 04:24 PM
  UFO Blasting Terrorist Base In Afghanistan Debunked! HG Spacetime 6 1,210 05-10-2014 11:21 PM
Question Was It The NWO UFO That Just Bombed Afghanistan? People4People 4 1,050 05-09-2014 09:48 PM